When can I expect invitation for Engineering Technologist

Hi @Tarun_Srivastava

I suggest to keep the current EOI active and create a new one with the new assessment for NSW.

The point requirement should come down but nobody knows when and how much.

1 Like

Hi @Anil_Gupta

We have updated our EOI at 85 points for 189 in Engineering Technologist group after adding partnerā€™s point on 9th Dec 2019. We are planning to give a try for NAATI to increase the score. Do you think we can get invite with 85 points in near future?

Thanks.

Hi @priya_krishna_murthy

85 is a good score for an invite in 2-3 months.

1 Like

Thank you for the response. Hoping to get the invite soon! :slight_smile:

Anil,

Based on your experience, what are the other alternatives for Engineering technologist with 85 points 189?

Apparently no luck for the 85 pointers.

Hi Anil,
I initially submitted my EOI on 13-07-2019 with 70 points and later with the help of spouse english points updated the EOI on 06-05-2020 to 75 Points.
I am now on 75 points.
Could you let us know the waiting period. By when we can get a 189 invite in Engineering Technologist category (233914)

Hi @Gaurav_Kumar

Please use the 'chance of inviteā€™ app given here for Australia PR.

Hello Anil,

I have submitted EOI for Engineering Technologist with 75 points (70+5) in Victoria (190 Visa) on Aug 2019.I am
Offshore candidate.
It is almost one year,no response.If the criteria is changing from October 2020 ,will they assess my EOI .pleas advise

Hi Everyone,
I was able to achieve 90 pts last November as an engineering technologist. A few weeks back an immigration consultancy agency (fusion oz) mentioned in a live seminar that it is impossible to get 189 invitation as an engineering technologist from Syd/Mel. Is it true? My 485 is expiring soon, I donā€™t want to waste any more time/resources if thatā€™s the case.
IF there is any ray of light for my application please let me know. My pts breakdown is as follow:
Age 30
PTE 20
EDU 20
Naati 5
Partner 10
PY 5
Total 90. That is the max i can get at the moment. Please let me know, i have already consulted agents they have asked to me have patience and honestly I am loosing it.