When can I expect invitation for Engineering Technologist

Hi Anil,
I have lodged my EOI as an Engineering Technologist (occupation ID 233914) with 75 points (Date of effect 12 Nov 2018).

I have been following the invitation trends and noticed that they are issued under a wider category of "Other Engineering Professionals - Occupation ID 2339).

I understand that the invitations are issued to the occupation group, however is there any way to find out when and how many invitations were issued to Engineering Technologists.

And how long do you think it takes to get an invitation for an EOI such as mine.

As far as I know, Australia I’m migration does not share the invitation data individually for job code.
So, there is no way to know but to guess.

For your occupation code, the most recent data shared by Australia immigration is for 11 Oct 2018 draw and it has the date of effect as 26 Aug and 75 points.
Data from:

I estimate that you should get invitation in Jan 11 draw.

Hi mate… Did u receive ur invite yet.?

Hi @Deepak_T
The person asked the question anonymously. They may never come back and share the result.

As per my estimation, they would have got invite either in Jan or Feb draw.

Thanks Anil.
Applied for EOI on 8-2-2019
Points 75
Can I pls know the expected date for invite.?
Cheers

Hi @Deepak_T
I think you will get invite on or before June 2019 draw.

Hi there how can i check the number of people who got invitations in recent months for their occupation?

I have lodged 75 pths on et with doe 31 jan and am hoping to get invitation. Also do you think it will hit the occupation ceiling before i get the invitation?

Hi @Sb27

I do not think there is any way of checking number of invitations per occupation code.

No occupation runs out of invite. If any one category has more applications than invites, then, Australia Immigration makes it a pro-rata category.

Thanks Anil,

I was comparing the doe for other engineering professionals that were invited btw march and february and found that it was 6 nov 18 and 2 nov 18 respectively . This seems like the number of applicants with 75 points is really high… My expectation was every round of invitations they would clear a month of applicants.

Can you estimate with my doe on 31 jan 19 and 75 points for engineering technologist by when can i get the invitation?

Thank you

Only the people highest points are invited in each round. If all were invited, then there would be no meaning of point system.

You should be able to get invite in 5-6 months with 75 points.

For recent may round (ET), the invitation point was 80 with doe 18/1/19. Does that mean that they have invited applicants who have 75 and below with earlier doe
or once it has invited participants with 80 it will revert back to March’s 6/11/2018 doe?

Thanks,

If the cutoff is 80, then nobody below 80 points has been invited.

Considering the new financial year starting July, do u think there will be chance for 75 points 189?

And is it possible that NSW 190 will open again?

I think so but everything will be known only after July draw.

States can open their quota anytime based on their demand.

Hi Anil

I applied my eoi on 27/11/2018 with 75 points
As per my knowledge at 75 points as a engineering technologist,last invitation they gave on 6/11/2018, what do you think are the chances of getting invite.

Are they going to decrease the points in new fiscal year. Right now they are giving to 80 pointers only

What do you think ?

Hi @Jagjit_Singh

Points requirement will come down starting July 2019.

So Anil what you recon

When I will get my invitation with 75 points applied on 27/11/2018 as an engineering technologist

Hi Anil

I have one question

If we update our points in eoi and doe changes automatically, does this thing will change the period of validation of eoi , or it remains same from the 1st submission of eoi when a person have low points

EOI validation period counter starts from day 1 that you create it.

The date of effect is used for sending invites.

Hi Anil,

As per the March immigration result the last person to get their invite with 75 points had a DOE of 6/11/2018.

The invite date that you estimated was wrong for the 12th Nov DOE.

How do you base your estimates for all this? I have also applied in 28th November with 75 points and I am still waiting for an invite.