When can I expect invitation for Engineering Technologist

The estimates are given based on the date they are asked based on the past draws till that date.

Australian draws are unpredictable for the number of invites they will send in each draw.

They reduced the number of invites suddenly starting March probably due to elections. I cannot control those things.

If you do not believe in my analysis and estimates, you are most welcome to not believe them.

I just help people with sharing my estimates based on my analysis.

1 Like

Hi anil
when will be the states open for engineering technologist 190
And what will be the minimum points to get an invitation for engineering technologist 190 this year.

I have applied for Engineering Technologist occupation under 189 visa. My points are 75 effective 23rd May, 2019.

Could you please advise by when I can accept an invite.

Thanks in advance!!

Any help on this question.

Hi @Ruby_Rana

You may get an invite for engineering Technologist with 75 points by November 2019. Chances are fair.

Thank you for responding back. I will surely share the update. Hoping for the best!!

Hi @anil , I have lodged my eoi with 80 points on 30 the July 2019 for engineering technologist. When can we expect to get invite ?
Thanks ā€¦

Hi @Aninda_Mukherjee

You can expect invite for Engineering Technologist with 80 points by Sep 2019.

Thanks ! Finger crossed .

Hi Anil,

I applied as an engineering technologist with 75 points on 23/07/2019 for subclass 189.

Would you know by when I can expect to receive a reply?
My spouse has 8.5 in IELTS. Can I update EOI with her score?

Thanks

Hi @metador_786

You will get extra 5 points after Nov changes and then will have good chance of invite.

Hi Anil,

I lodged eoi as an engineering technologist ļ¼ˆ233914ļ¼‰with 75 points on 01/07/2019 for subclass 189.

Would you know by when I could receive a reply?

Hi @Jonna_Ye

Chances of invite with 75 points look low at this time. Will your points increase after Nov 2019 changes?

Hi Anilļ¼Œ

Thanks for your reply. I may get extra 10 points for being single. How about the chance after November ? Any advice?

Hi @Jonna_Ye

I advise to share the whole situation in one question itself in the interest of saving time for both you and me.

If you have read my responses for similar questions above, you would know that chance of invite is good with 85 points.

I am back sadly with no good news yetā€¦ With the nov 16 updates on points, as a 75 applying with a dependant who has a phd and superior english (but she has no work exp yet, hence could not get an assessment by Vetassess body), I could only score +5 points. My concern is my doe will expire in august next year. What do you reckon we do?
By July I will get an additional 5 pts because of my increasing work exp tooā€¦ total then would be 85ā€¦

Hi @Sb27

80 points is a good score. You may get an invite around Jan 2020.

Hi @raj85

I donā€™t understand what you mean by ET. Also, what mistakes are you talking about?

If you have hired an agent, he should be doing the things the right way. Why do you think he is doing it wrong?

1 Like

Sorry Anil,

Thanks for your reply.

Hi Anil.
I have submitted my EOI at 80 points for 189 in Engineering Technologist group. 80 points are after adding my partnerā€™s English skills on 16th Nov. Date of effect is obviously changed to 16th Nov after updating partnerā€™s point.
I was assuming that there is no chance of getting invite on 80 points as some websites are predicting that ā€œEOI will expire before inviteā€. I was planning for reassessment in Engineering Professional Nec group and apply in NSW 190.
Based on discussion on this thread, should I wait for Jan 2020 round? Is there still a chance?

Regards.
Tarunā€¦