TCS skill letter HR email contact

Hello,

I requested skill letter from TCS and waiting for reply. I have resigned from TCS in 2010. i really dont remember the last manager i worked with before resigning. I just worked in the last project for few months.
But i do know the manager in other projects i worked on in TCS.

So do i have to get letter from the last manager while resigning as per HR ? Also i have noticed recently that my name was mispelt by a letter (garikipati vs garikapati) in TCS profile vs my certificates and passport. Can i ask them to correct the name in the skill letter ? is it possible?

Hi @archanag

You can ask them to correct the name.

You can request skill letter approval from any other manager as well.

Hi,

They replied me with the below -
Please have the concerned HR person from your current Employer or your Attorney, initiate a mail to
the below listed Email address for the release of your Skill Letter.
Alternatively, kindly provide copies of Visa or Application number.

What should i do now? asking me attorney or hr might be long process. what are visa copies or application number they need?

You can send them your current H1B i797 copy.

A post was split to a new topic: Do we need Employee ID or Date in the TCS skill letter or its not required?

Hi, I am curious that whatever skills letter template is sent by TCS, do they include signature when they include the template on letterhead? I am applying for green card so I think that they will need signature on skills letter. Kindly advice.

Offcourse the letter has official HR headā€™s signature.

They sent me the fixed format Word Doc Template. They said ā€¢ Contact your last PL/GL Active in TCS and get an approval on the same in email. Seeking this approval and following up with the PL / GL will need to be managed at your end.
So, should i ask the supervisor to provide their signature on the doc. Or TCS HR will sign it?
If yes, then will the supervisor just send an email approval? If yes, then will i send the approval email to the TCS HR or the supervisor will send it directly to HR
@Anil_Gupta

Everything has been clearly mentioned here:

Hi Anil,

I am employed in TCS. I am planning to migrate to Australia. I have seen that I am required to obtain a reference letter from HR for Skill Assessment.
Could you please guide me whom I should contact in obtaining the required reference? Will it create an issue if the HR people come to know that I have plans of switching?

Did you read the linked article above? If yes, then what is stopping you from emailing HR?

What other help do you need?

Hi Anil!

Reached out to my supervisor, and sheā€™d agreed to approve the letter.
Is it sufficient to send email to corporate.exempverification@tcs.com , Or additionally any HR email needs to be included? Iā€™d left TCS in 2012, and donā€™t have any of the current HRs email ID. Would including HR be necessary, or would it be sufficient to send email, to corporate.exempverification@tcs.com?

Thanks very much!

Hi Anil,

I am a former TCS Australia employee and Iā€™m in need of skill letter from TCS. I have sent a mail to corporate.exempverification@tcs.com but they told me to reach out to my base branch which is the HR of TCS Australia for further assistance. With this, I am not sure whether I can get the skill letter that I need.

First reach out to local HR and they will connect you with correct person.

Hi Anil

I read all the questions/answers here regarding the TCS evl process. Thank you so much for helping resolve the questions.

I wanted to reach out with a couple of questions I had

• in regards to a situation where a candidate has worked on multiple projects during their tenure, how will the last manager certify the skills gained during a previous project? Is this not an issue?

Its okay even if one or multiple managers give approval.

Its an internal TCS matter amd nothing related to USCIS.

Thank you for your response. The TCS response mentions ā€œlast managerā€ approval.
If my relevant experience for USCIS is from a previous project, does it still have to be last manager approval or can I get approval from a manager who isnā€™t my last supervisor?

Hi ,
You got your skill letter from tcs . If you can share it across my email then it would we help I also want to see how it is letter and I want to get for my Canada pr process please respond this thread or whoever got their skill letter from tcs contact this thread .