Thanks a ton.
I got a reply from them but it asks me to follow certain steps even though i already got approval from my supervisor with skill letter having same format as specified by email@example.com.
Should i forward it to my supervisor and get all approvals again with skill letter as attachment or tell corporate.exempverification that i already have approvals in place?
Here is the mail that i got:
Please note that the Skill Certificate is issued only once, based on approvals received and without prejudice.
Kindly ensure that you have covered all the points that you wish to include in the document prior to procuring your supervisors approval.
Please follow the steps to get the Skill/Experience certificate:
Step 1: Please let us know the purpose of the Skill Certificate.
Step 2: Use the attached skilled template which contain the following details:
• Date of Joining - (this will be as per TCS records)
• Date of Release - (this will be as per TCS records)
• Designation - (this will be as per TCS records)
• Skill set (2points ) / Role and Responsibilities in bullet points ( 5 points) - (needs to be updated by you)
• No project names, client names, Role Names , Different Designations, Salary details, Number of years, Time, Country name & date should be stated while providing the skill set.
• Contact your last PL/GL in TCS and get an approval on the same in email. Seeking this approval and following up with the PL / GL will need to be managed at your end.
Incase the supervisor is not active in the company; you can take the approvals from your GL/ BRM whose grade is higher than your grade and he/ she should be active in the company.
This approval email from the PL/GL has to be marked to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the attachment in the history.
Step 4: Once the approvals are in place, Corporate Verification team will provide the Soft Copy of the Skill Certificate on the TCS Letter Head in email within 3 working days.
Step 5: Once you receive the same, you can use the soft copy or take a print out as required.
Please note: The attached template is an authorized standard TCS format which works well for various purposes. TCS does not authorize any alternate format to be provided for this purpose.
Note: - Skill Certificate will be issued only once and no changes can be made once it is issued. Hence, request you to please review and provide the details accurately.
Tata Consultancy Services