TCS skill letter HR email contact

Hi @sahil_Kumar_Kashyap

Did your manager replied with approval including the HR in the email? They need to be in the CC to get the approval from your manager.

Hi All,

I also send an email to corp email id mentioned above for my employee verification letter .Its 1 week now.I resend the email today.Is there a way to reach them faster?I have a deadline of 30 days(now 25 days) to upload verification letter.

Any help/suggestions is appreciated.
Thanks!

Hi @sanuu

You can call the HR who helped you with full and final settlement and ask for help with it.

Thanks Anil, but everything was via corporate.ffs id, and now it generates a system generated email when I send any email to that email id.

Hi @sanuu

They do watch these emails and they also have an escalation process (internal). You should keep sending email on same address and they will reply.

Sure, thanks for your help.

No I did not.
Process I followed:

1. Created a skill letter with format as specified by TCS
  2. Sent that email to my supervisor and obtained her approval
  3. Forwarded that approval mail and my initial email to corporate.exempverification@tcs.com
  4. They replied me after a week with the long email of process.
  5. Forward this email to my supervisor with skill letter again for approval
  6. However now facing a problem that she approved it but I did not get copy of approval because apparently there is an issue sending emails from tcs id to gmail
  7. Now i replied corporate.exempverification@tcs.com
    again today explaining them the whole situation and awaiting their response
1 Like

Hi @sahil_Kumar_Kashyap

That’s the mistake. Your manager has to ‘reply to all’ with duly filled skill letter. This reply email should have the HR email address.

Hi @Anil_Gupta

This is what i am doing now but I am not receiving Approval email sent by my supervisor.(Can be because sending emails from TCS id on external id’s is blocked by TCS).

Hopefully [corporate.exempverification@tcs.com] gets that Approval email and send me skill certificate.

Fingers crossed

Hi @Anil_Gupta,
I have sent email to corp ex emp team and its been 6 days I haven’t gotten any response from them . What is their ETA? any idea. I changed the subject line today with emp id. I hope they reply now.

Hi @anita.chimnani

There is no ETA as far as we know. You will get response if you keep emailing.

2 posts were split to a new topic: TCS skill letter format only allows 2 lines of Skills to be mentioned?

Hey, Did you really mentioned only two skills ? Can you please advise on this?

One more question- Do they finally give the skill letter on TCS letterhead? Coz without that- its an effort down the drain.

Hi All

I have got response TCS email but skill letter template attachment is not opening. it seems it’s just an image but no actual attachment, I had already reverted back to them but not getting any response. Can someone pls help.

Hi @Rahul_Malik

Did you try opening the attachment on some other device?

If it is still not opening, then i suggest to wait for TCS response.

Yes tried to open attachment on android , mac but its an image not actual attachment.

It is likely that they shared a scan image of the PDF with you instead of actual PDF to prevent any updates/tempering by user, hence it shows as image.

You could use image to PDF option available in Paint app or Photos app on Windows.

4 posts were split to a new topic: Can I fill skills summary again and get it approved by my senior in TCS?

2 posts were split to a new topic: TCS manager approved skill letter but waiting, is it delayed in COVID-19