Indian address proof for Indian passport renewal in USA - Document List

Any one of these Remark
Any Indian utility bill (Electricity/ gas/ water/ landline telephone bill) Must NOT be older than 3 months
Aadhar Card
Indian Drivers license
Recent Bank Statement from Indian Government bank. Front page required. Should have affixed photograph.

Sample SBI (State bank of India’s) passbook with photo affixed

My address on the old passport and Aadhar card are different so can I post my Aadhar card for Indian address proof?

I am renewing my Indian passport.
Can I use my Aadhar card as Indian address proof to get the Indian address printed on new passport?

Indian Address Proof – Yes, you can post Aadhar card.