My H1B Amendment got denied as of May 11th 2018. My current I797A is valid until Oct 4th 2018, which is less than 6 months. I am yet to apply the extension. I have approved I-140 too.
- Do I need to go back to my previous location and apply the fresh amendment + extension (as I have less than 6 months on I797A) then come to my new location?
- or go back to my previous location and apply just the amendment and come to new location and apply for the extension ?
- or go back to my previous location and work for old client and apply extension for old client?
- or find new project/new client anywhere else and apply fresh amendment & extension?
- or do I need to go back to home country?
I am confused, please suggest me the appropriate thing to do.