Does Spouse need letter from University to prove functional English?

Hi Anil,
Thanks for your post… Its really helpful.
Me and my dependent spouse does not fall under same assessment category. I am Mechanical Engineer and she is lawyer and Company Secretary. So we have decided not to claim her 5 points.

Proof of Spouse Functional English - Sample Format

Now, to show her English proficiency without giving IELTS/PTE, does she need to get certificate from her college/university that her education been done in English medium?
Is there any format of that certificate? Please provide that format.

Also, please let me know, which education stream of my wife is advisable to mention in the application?

Thanking you in advance.

Yes, you need to get certificate from spouse college that her course of study was in ‘English Medium’.
There is no standard format. Just one line saying ‘Medium of study’ was English is enough.

I am not sure what you mean by ‘education stream’.

More info: