CKGS shipping option missing

Hello,

I’m in the process of creating an Indian passport re-issue application on the CKGS website. I’d like to purchase shipping via CKGS, but when I get to the “Submission and Collection Mode” page, the only shipping option I see in the drop-down list is “I will use my own airway bill”. See my screenshot below. Is anyone else seeing the same issue? Is the CKGS shipping option still available? If yes, how can I select that?

Thanks.

4 Likes

I have the same issue. Were you able to resolve it?

Hi even me. I am not able to choose CKGS shipping. I have only one option which is to use the prepaid service shipping.

Last Month I renewd my passport at that time i was able to use CKGS shipping option but now when I’m trying to renew my kid’s passport not able to see CKGS shipping.

I am facing the same issue, please let me know if you find a resolution. I am not able to reach the call center. What are you guys planning to do?

I am encountering the same issue. Dropped email to enquiriesusa@ckgs.com but no response yet. Please let me know if you find the resolution. Thanks!

Exactly the same issue. I keep trying from this morning. Almost tried in 4 browsers and 5 pcs.

Sent mail to passportusa@ckgs.com. Also sent feedback on their site. No response. Not able to proceed further.

I am also facing the same issue. I was able to see till OCT 2nd but after that, I am facing the same issue. Had checked with a different browser and also sent an email to passportusa@ckgs.com but no luck.

Hi, did anyone find any solution for this?

I had contacted helpdesk using the form available on CKGS website. Did not receive any response even after 24 hours. After that I sent an email to passportusa@ckgs.com. Till now no response to that email. Called help desk at the number provided on CKGS website, but always getting a message saying “Our center is closed now. Please call between 9 AM and 10PM EST Monday through Friday”.

Did anyone receive any response from ckgs?

No reply yet. Also customer care not available. Sent a message in Facebook messenger too.

If any of you get any information, please update this thread.

Same issue. Sent an email to passportusa@ckgs.com 2 days ago and also filled up the feedback form today. No response.

I am having the same issue too. I have dropped an email to passportusa@ckgs.com. Waiting for the response

please update this thread if anyone receive any reply

No reply yet. And after few days your Web Reference number doesn’t work. You need to enter all the details again. They are not responding still. I sent a couple of emails.

I am having the same issue, CKGS shipping service is missing from the drop down, Is there any body choosing own shipping label? let me know please, it’s so confusing to choose own shipping.

Information found on CKGS website today:
CKGS contract with the Government of India is ending on October 31st, 2020. Thus, applicants only with the compelling reason are requested to contact the Indian Mission/post directly to apply for the Indian Passport, OCI, Renunciation, and Indian Visa.

CKGS website will not allow applicants to fill out any new application, w.e.f. October 14th, 2020 at 5pm EST.

Incomplete applications currently waiting for the missing documents shall be returned to the applicant on October 16th, 2020, evening using their shipping payment or a prepaid envelope if the requested documents are not received on or before October 16th, 2020.

Processed documents without a return shipping label or the return shipping payment shall be submitted to the Indian Mission/post on October 19th, 2020 morning.
Applications/documents without a return shipping label or the return shipping payment shall be submitted to the Indian Mission/Post on October 19th, 2020 morning.
New Postal applications will not be accepted by CKGS, w.e.f. October 19th, 2020. Applications/Mission documents received on or before October 16th, 2020, shall be accepted and processed by CKGS.
The applicant, with a compelling reason only, would need to contact the Indian Mission/Posts for further information.

The applicant will be able to track their application status on the CKGS website, which is already under process at CKGS or Indian Embassy/Consulate even after October 31st, 2020

1 Like

How to apply after Oct 14, Is there a new agency taking over?