Royal Caribbean 6 months passport validity requirement for Non US Citizen (TX -> Mexico -> TX)

Hey All Experts! Looking for your support

We(family of 4) have booked Voyager of the Seas to Western Caribbean(Cozumel and Puerto Costa Maya, Mexico) for 7th Oct '23. It is a closed loop from Galveston,TX. My child who is citizen of India plans to travel with us and has a valid US re-entry visa and a Indian passport valid for duration of her stay. Only thing is the passport will expire in 3+ months(January’24) which means it’s not valid for 6 months after we travel. I read on Royal Caribbean’s website that they strongly recommend passport to be valid for 6 months from the date of travel. Will this be a problem with Royal Caribbean/CBP? Will they stop her from getting on-board?

Some more details: As she has valid USA visa, she don’t need any other visa to visit Mexico. I am working in USA for last 8 years on work visa (H1B) and my daughter (11 yr old) is on H4 (dependent visa)

Some internet search gave me this results: The Mexican government only requires that your passport must be valid during the entirety of your trip. https://consulmex.sre.gob.mx/washington/index.php/ligavisos/15-informacion/182-visas-english#:~:text=The%20Mexican%20government%20only%20requires,for%20passports%20that%20may%20apply.

Similar question, though for different location (which worked out): Royal Caribbean 6 months passport validity requirement for Non US Citizen - Royal Caribbean Discussion - Royal Caribbean Blog