Procedure to execute gift deed?

Hi All,
I am currently in USA, my father giving a property as a gift. How my father execute gift deed without my physical presence in India?

You should talk to a lawyer in India.

If your sign is required, then you can send a power of attorney to let someone sign on your behalf.