I have question on L1B to H1B transfer. My current visa situation is -
- I am in US on L1-B with company A
- L1-B, I-94 expired on 15th Nov 2020
- Company A filed L1 extension in Aug 2020, RFE’d in Nov 2020, RFE response submitted on Feb 10, 2021 (normal processing, no premium processing)
- Company B applied for H1B COS (change of status). Got picked in lottery in Aug 2020, H1B petition submitted in October 2020 (I-94 was valid at that time), later H1B got RFE on 5th Nov 2020, Company B submitting RFE response in premium by 20 Feb 2021
- Question is, will H1B COS be approved by USCIS as my I-94 is expired now and L1-B extension is also in progress ?