I need connection to move to USA for work

How can I get an opportunity to move to USA

There are several ways, most common are family and employment based immigration. If you are planning on moving to the US based on employment, you need to find an employer who has a suitable H1B job for you and willing to sponsor you.
If you have immediate relative (brother, sister, parents) in the US who are permanent resident (green card holder) or US citizen they can sponsor your green card under family based category.

For categories other than family and employment, consult an immigration lawyer to find out your options.