How to get Transcript from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha university, Delhi

Documents required for Indraprastha University Sealed Transcript

1. Photocopy of ALL mark-sheets that you are requesting TRANSCRIPT for OR a photocopy of the consolidated mark sheet.

2. Photocopy of the payment proof (called bank Challan) for transcript request.

3. Application for transcript addressed to ‘Controller of Examination’.

Fees for IP University Sealed Transcript

The fees is charged based on your year of passing out from University counting from today’s date.

Number of transcripts required Number of years counting from today’s date Fees (INR)
1 transcript 5 yrs or below 1,000
1 transcript More than 5 years 2,000
25 transcript 5 yrs or below 5,000
25 transcript More than 5 years 10,000

Please carry CASH for easy transaction.

IP University Transcript in sealed envelope can be obtained by

In-person application submission. No online service is available.

IP University Sealed Transcript Processing Time

Takes minimum of 25 working days excluding Gazetted holidays, Saturday and Sunday.
No urgent or tatkal or emergency service available. Hence, please plan ahead.

Process to apply IP University Sealed transcript

1. IPU transcript Form

There is no official GGSIPU transcript form.
Write transcript application yourself. You can copy and paste this sample transcript form IP university.
Replace the RED markers with your own information.

2. Pay IPU transcript fees

1. Payment is accepted in Indian Bank branch located inside IP University, Dwarka, Delhi campus.
  2. Bank will provide with payment receipt (called Challan).
  3. No online payment available.

3. Photocopy

1. Get all mark-sheets and degree photocopied. No notary needed - 1 copy.
  2. Get Bank payment receipt (challan) photocopied - 1 copy.
  3. Get your application (that you wrote) photocopied - 1 copy - for your records only.

4. Submit IPU Transcript application

Submit at university transcript window located at IP University controller of ‘examinations’ center at Dwarka, Delhi campus.

IP University Delhi, Dwarka Campus Address

Sector 16C,
Dwarka,
Delhi - 110078,
India

Can relative or friend apply for IP university if I can’t go in person?

Yes, anyone can submit the application and receive the transcripts after 25 days.
You need to provide an authority letter to submit or collect transcripts on your behalf.

SAMPLE IP University Sealed Transcript

The transcripts are taped and signed by university official to make tamper proof. You should NOT OPEN it yourself.
Wherever you need to submit it, you have to submit it as it is. Most people need it either for applying to universities in USA or immigration to Canada, Australia and other countries.

Hi all,

I am sharing this to all with my personal experience that there is a photocopy and printing shop just outside opp the IP University in the society namely N V Documentation.

The owner of the shop provides IP transcripts, duplicate Mark sheet, duplicate degree etc without visiting the University on urgent basis and dispatch at customers desired address like Wes, iqas etc.

Solid jugaad hai bande ka. I got my transcript very easily with his help without a single visit to University.
Very reliable source and highly recommended. You can search him on Google by his shop name N V Documentation.

2 Likes

Hello all,

If anyone needs there degree and mark sheet from the IP university and need to send it to WES contact ND documentation. It is located in front of the IP university main entrance. You can google to get the details as ND Documentation.

The person is very helpful, will keep you updated about each and every step. You don’t have to visit the university. He processes it on your behalf and sends to your desired address.

Very highly recommended from my experience.

2 Likes

Hey everyone,
For WES Canada, the new rule is to have the university send the transcript directly to WES. Anyone has any experience with that?

Hey do you have valid contact number of ND or NV Documentation??

I just used services of “NV DOCUMENTATION, DWARKA for getting my IP University transcript made. The cost was very nominal (basically I would have spent same amount on cost of petrol if I would have gone there on my own). Moreover service was very prompt and I got my transcript in just 15 days. I was updated at each step via whats app…… Thanks a lot Puneet for your help. contact no. 9310435143

1 Like

It looks weird when your university does not have online facility for issuing transcript but after getting in touch with NV DOCUMENTAION, DWARKA (Just opposite outside to the University) …my transcript get delivered by university itself without me going there… Hassle free process and what app coordinating is so good for quick reply and polite…

Good information. What are the charges to be paid in case of passing year 2010