How long FBI Police Clearance Certificate for Canada PR is valid?

How long FBI Police Clearance Certificate for Canada PR is valid?

I have not yet given my IELTS so if I submit my finger prints electronically and i get issues in couple of weeks time, how long is the certificate valid?

Also, please let me know if someone who is nor a Green card holder or citizen of USA can submit FBI application electronically?

1. Canada will accept your FBI certificate it it was issued in last 6 months (if you are currently living in USA at the time of submission).
    If living is any other country at the time of submitting FBI certificate for Canada PR, then there is no expiry date for FBI.

2. Yes, non-citizen and non - Green card holder can also use the third part service to submit fingerprints electronically.

Is it possible to take the e-do registration if Im doing it here in the Philippines?, How long is the Validity of the Police Clearance? I will be using it for my application to work in UK

FBI certificate validity for UK work permit

FBI certificate is valid for 6 months if you are currently living in USA at the time of submission.
If living is any other country at the time of submitting FBI certificate, then there is no expiry date for FBI.

See the real certificate sample here, it has no expiry date mentioned.

Not sure what you mean by e-do registration. If you mean the third party FBI certificate service provider, then yes, if you have any provider in Philippines, you can use them.