H4EAD card not received after approval - waiting for more than a month

I called uscis tier2 officer today and she was kind of angry and said they cant do anything and my case is within the time period that is 60 days(60 days to wait for card?, others getting in 10 days :frowning: ). If I don’t get response within 60 days then I can call them again and she ended the call. As you said , all I can do now is wait.

Oh Ok… Yes, it’s annoying to wait for 60 more days. How did you manage to speak to a tier 2 officer? What reason did you give the tier 1 officer to connect to a tier 2?

hi @Rak, If you call in the morning you can get to talk to tier 2 officer, if you wait until 9 or 10 PST time then you cant talk to tier2. The calls are in queue so there is a limit it seems. I called at 5.30 am, I told her that I have a job offer, I need to join soon, so tier 1 said she will transfer me to tier2 as the timing was within queue limit to talk to tier2 ( Assuming :slight_smile: ). Tier 2 officer said, my case was already approved they cant expedite and I am in within time period to get the card.

1 Like

Thanks Raji, What was the number you called? I thought USCIS customer service starts only from 8 am.

The timing we can talk is from 8.00am to 5.00pm EST. I called 800-375-5283.

1 Like