H4 visa denied what r the options left

I applied my h4 visa extension in September 2019 along with h1. Which got denied in June 2020. We again reapplied with medical condition for retro approval. My husband visa got approved till August 2022 with previous i94. They denied h4 visa telling that my visa expired in October 2019 and I applied on August 2020. They didn’t consider the medical condition or they didn’t looked at the entire case history.
Now I am 32 weeks pregnant and due on September 15.

At this point, what are the options I have left with ? Please advice

Did you consult a good immigration lawyer yet? You should have filed the 2nd time under NPT.

Why was it denied the first time?

We filed NPT second time on Medical Condition, which they didn’t even consider.

The denial notice just says that my I-94 expired on October 2019 why have you filed in August 2020.

Primary applicant visa was denied based on speciality occupation reason.

You need good attorney for your case and need to involve local senator to help reopen your case asap.

How can senator help my case? I heard that they can only expedite the case!

They can request USCIS to reconsider and reopen the case.
Work through a good lawyer.

1 Like

Did you get any update on this case. I am in same boat.

Hi Sdn,

Sorry I don’t know ur really name.

Regarding my case. As per attorneys suggestion we did apply for MTR (motion to reapply and reconsider) explaining the complete case history with all the evidence. It took about 8 months for it to approve. I didn’t leave the country because of the new born baby and the baby had lot of medical treatment at the time of birth and later for few months. I couldn’t leave. Luckily my case got approved in April 2022. My husband’s visa was valid till August 2022. They had approved till August. And I had applied extensions again and it got approved too which is valid till August 2025.

Do let me know if you need any help with this. We did all the documentation for applying to MTR. We didn’t hire any attorney.

Can you please provide me list of documents you submitted and also the steps you followed.can you provide me number or email where I can reach you directly.

Sure. My number is 4803749121