H4 EAD Expedite request reason?

Hi, if i don’t get my H4 EAD in 1 month i am going to loose my job .I applied twice for the Expedite request for my H4 EAD & H4 and but both got rejected.

I mentioned “financial loss for my family and i am the responsible to pay monthly mortgage EMI”.

Let us know what is the reason to mention for Expedite request so it gets accepted?

Hi
we were not aware of such a long delay to get H4 COS approved by USCIS and now having a financial loss to the family.
Can I ask to expedite H4 EAD and will that expedite my H4 COS application as well?

Hi I have filed for H4 visa extension and H4 EAD extension on 6/3/2020 and my case is still pending with USCIS. I am a medical provider and my H4EAD is valid till 12/15/2020. Spouse got H1B extension till 2/2023- premium processing.

1. How do I go about expedite my case. Does Uscis need biometric for both H4 extension as well as H4 EAD extension?
  2. Can I request to expedite my H4 EAD 1st or shall I wait for my biometric appointment and then call to expedite?
  3. Can Uscis work on my H4 EAD while H4 extension is pending.

Thank you for your help.

H4 EAD approval is dependent on H4 and H4 is dependent on biometric.

Biometric is only required for H4 extension as per current rules.

If both H4 extension and H4 EAD have been filed, then EAD won’t be approved until extension can be approved.

You can request an expedited processing for H4 EAD based on the fact that you are a medical professional.