H4 denied, look for help

I’m in USA and applied for H4 last year, and my status was F1 when I did the application.
I got H1b this May and leave the company on June, so I withdrew my H1b.
Today(07/26/2021), I received the mail of denial of my H4 application. Here is the reason.

You requested a change of status from F1 to H-4. USCIS has reviewed the evidence of record and found that you filed a Form I-129 with USCIS receipt number XXX after the filing of current application. Records show that XXX was approved on May 19, 2021. Accordingly, your status was changed to H-1B on May 19, 2021. Because you are now a/an H-1B, your application to change your status to H-4 may not be approved. Your application is therefore denied. Please note that this denial will not affect your current H-1B status.

I withdrew my H1b so I think I’m still on my F-1 status when USCIS reviewed my application.
Could you help me what I can do with this H4 application?

Thanks in advance!!!

Eddie

Your prior status is lost when you change your status. Your last status was H1B but if your employer now withdraw your H1B, you will be out of status unless you again apply for a change of status from H1B to H4 ( assuming your spouse is on H1B)