H1b Stamping while amendment petition is pending

My visa stamp expired in August 2021. An H1b extension was duly filed by my employer and I have an approved I-797 petition from my H1B extension that is valid until 2024. After that, I changed my residence address from one city to another, which required my employer to file for a location change amendment. it was filed in regular processing in September so it would take around 6-7 months for approval. I wish to travel to India in November 2021

Two questions -
1.) Will I be able to get my visa stamped using my approved I-797 while my location change amendment is still pending?

2.) If my visa is stamped by the consulate in step 1, will I have any issues getting back in the US with my approved I-797 while my location change amendment is still pending?

Just curious to know if you consulted your immigration lawyer?
If H1B amendment petition has been filed and you are already working pursuant to the terms of the amended petition, you cannot seek to obtain a new visa stamp until the amendment is approved. I recommend upgrading your ammendment petition to premium processing
and then travel outside the US.

Thank you Kalpesh, I have consulted my attorneys and they have a similar opinion.