H1 VISA Stamping - DS160

@Anil_Gupta - I have a question regarding the DS160 for H1B stamping.
There is the very last page of DS160 which asks information about Temporary Work VISA Information.

Under Where do you intend to work, what should be the Employer Name?
Will it be the parent Employer Name [which is same as the petitioner] or the Client Name [where the H1B VISA holder will be a contractor]? It is quite confusing since, in the LCA the work location is Client Address and obviously we provide Client address under Address Section. The confusing part is the Employer Name under the Question - When do you Intent to work?

Please help


The H1B Employer is the name you should use always.