H1 extension filed by employer but h4 and h4ead i need to apply

hi , my employer only filed h1 extension and i have to apply h4 and h4ead , i was filling h4 form online and i willl be filling h4 ead physical form . will this cause delay in approval if i file them separtely or should i file them together ?

You can mail in both I-539 & I-765 for a more aligned processing.

@anilsharma it might be worth working directly with the company lawyer that filed your H1 and pay them. That way all your (primary applicant) details are already with them and it’s same law-firm/lawyer following up with both the cases incase of any back and forth with USCIS.

It is better to apply both in physical forms.