Extend H4-I-94 with H1-B I-94 within US


I’ve an H1-b I-94 valid till Dec’22 and my spouse has he i-94 valid till sept’22. We both have separate I-797 and our previous stamped visas are expired.
I would like to extend my spouse’s I-94 with my I-94.
I tried crossing the Canadian border via land but CBP didn’t extend the I94 upon request.

Is there any way i can extend her I-94 with my expiration with in US or crossing the south border and come back?

Has anyone tried SENTRI location to extend the i-94?

Thank you.