Eb1C - I140 - understanding my SR response

Hi

I raised 2 SR.

First SR I got like this:
We have received your service request and researched the status of your case. We have had to perform additional review and this has caused a delay in processing time. Your case is currently with an adjudicating officer. You should receive a decision or notice of further action within 60 days.

Waited for 60 days and again raised second SR and I got the same response like this

We have received your service request and researched the status of your case. We have had to perform additional review and this has caused a delay in processing time. Your case is currently with an adjudicating officer. You should receive a decision or notice of further action within 60 days.

What they meant by additional review? is it security check/Name check? - Now there is no Info pass appointment to find out also.

If its a security check - will they clearly specify in the response or they give vague answer like this.

Any guess what it meant by.

You can never know what this additional processing is.

Usually, security checks processing is mentioned in USCIS responses.

Check with your employer or attorney to know if they have received similar status for any other employee in the company.