Ead card lost in mail - USPS delivered it to wrong address

IN my case card deliver on different location. I called to USCIS department but they do not agree about lost category. They said me you have to file new EAD request.
Let me know what is the process here

How do you know that card was delivered at wrong address?

You have to contact USPS and ask why the card was delivered at wrong address.

I think if USPS agrees with their mistake, they can send the correct status back to USCIS and then you can request a duplicate card.