Converting from L2 EAD to H4 EAD new EAD or Renewal?

Hi Anil,
My Husband was in L1 Visa .I got L2 EAD which was expired now. Now my husband moved to H1B Visa.I going to apply for H4 EAD? In I765, Do i have to select “Initial Permission or Renewal My permission”?

I have USCIS number in Expired L2 EAD, can i use it in I 765 form for H4 EAD?

Thanks in advance

Converting from L2 EAD to H4 EAD, i765 form - New or Renewal?

You can choose ‘Initial Permission or Renewal My permission’ as you are applying under new category i.e. C(26) for H4 EAD.

Use L2 EAD USCIS number on H4 EAD i765 form?

Yes, you can use your L2EAD USCIS number on i765 form application for H4 EAD.