CA inter qualified eligibility for WES

Hi,

I cleared CA inter and first group of CA finals, but second group is pending and hence CA is not complete. Also, I have B Com. degree.

Based on CA inter and B Com. can I claim 22 points in WES education assessment?

Thanks,
Abie

Hi @Abie

You have to get the WES assessment done first. If they give positive assessment for your education, then you can claim the points.

That is exactly the question. Is CA inter qualified as a 1 yr or 2 yr diploma?

I am not sure. There are hundreds of courses and i am not an expert in each one.
So, can’t really say.

CA Inter is likely to be assessed a university diploma or college certificate. You can then use the Two or more degrees/certificate option while filing your express entry profile.

Hi Sandeep,

Thanks for your response.
Question- Did you came across any such case in the past? was it successful?

Thanks,
Abie

I haven’t personally met anyone with these credentials. But I did search online and looked at few sources to confirm this.

1 Like

My wife recently got her ECA from WES . She had CA inter certificate ( IPCC ) , and Bachelors degree . Now she is eligible for 2 or more degrees / diploma / certificate . CA inter ( IPCC ) is equivalent to 1 year college certificate . I hope this helps .

1 Like

Hi Saral,
Mine is also the same case, but my graduation is from IGNOU. This is one year degree in Bcom accountancy and finance, which we get as CA inter qualified candidates.

It would be really a great help if you can help me with your email/contact number, it would really help me. Thanks.

Mine also same case do u got any reply??