Adjustment of status via marriage, petioner lost job

HI ,

My wife(US citizen) lost her job after we got married. I am on H1b visa. Will I be able sponsor myself by showing my annual income which is easily more than the limits required? if yes, what forms i need to attach in application.

I don’t understand your situation completely.

I am on H1b, my wife is USC. she want to file for my adjustment of status but she has lost her job. So no annual income for her to show in i864 form. So i wanted to know if it is possible to show my annual income on i864.

The person who is sponsoring has to prove that they have legal income to support you and not the other way.