Withdraw H4 extension after H4 to H1B COS approval?

(Sumit) #1

Hello Anil,

A very big Thanks to you for all your input and advice in my case .Things got work out very well for me as premium processing was resumed by USCIS . My employer upgraded my H4 to H1 COS in premium and it got approved.

Anil I have few questions

1. My spouse company also applied for my H4 extension. Do we need to withdraw my H4 extension now ?
  2. My spouse company is not ready to withdraw H4 extension and asked I need to hire a personal lawyer to submit withdraw application ?
  3. Do I need a lawyer or I can also submit a form and send it to USCIS ? I talked with one attorney and he is asking me 600 $

Please suggest

0 Likes

H1B to H4 EAD - Employment break?
(Anil Gupta) #2

You should withdraw your pending H4 application.

You can send H4 withdraw letter to USCIS yourself.

0 Likes

(Sumit) #3

Hello Anil,

Thanks for help. Seems Sample application is for H4-EAD. My spouse company only applied for H4 extension. Do you have sample withdraw letter for H4 Application . Also let me know what reason should I provide for withdraw as my H1 is approved .

Thanks
Sumit Jaiswal

0 Likes

(Anil Gupta) #4

The sample letter that I shared above can be used for any USCIS application withdrawal.

0 Likes

(Sumit) #5

Hello Anil,

I am planning to give below reason for H4 withdraw, Is this enough . Please guide

I Sumit Jaiswal have filed an I539 application with a receipt number LIN191235####
for H4 Status extension on ##/##/2019. I would like to withdraw H4 application
as I recently moved to H1 status .Please feel free to contact me if you need
any further information.

Thanks

Sumit Jaiswal

0 Likes

(Anil Gupta) #6

That sounds okay to me.

0 Likes

(Sumit) #7

Hello Anil,

My H4 is submitted at Nebraska Service Center . Receipt number is starting with LIN191235##.

Shall I send withdraw letter to Nebraska Service Center USCIS ,PO Box 8521 Lincoln NE ?

I tried with Fedex and they said they can’t send to PO Box I need to do from UPSC only ? Is this correct

Thanks Anil !!!

0 Likes

(Anil Gupta) #8

USPS with tracking is better.

0 Likes