Which Visa has to be applied for my kid who does not have a AUS PR


I and my wife were granted 189 Permanent Resident Visa.

We had a kid after the PR grant, born in India who does not have a PR or any kind of AUS visa.

I am in Australia, but my wife is in India right now.

What kind of visa can I apply for my kid to get him to Australia with my wife?


You have to apply PR for your kid too.

Thanks for your response, can I apply for a visitor visa and then apply for a PR? or are there any problems if we apply for a visitor visa?

As I am thinking of getting my kid and wife to stay with me in AUS as fast as I can.