Which Centre H4-EAD application to send if once H1/H4 application is still pending

My current H1 and H4 extension is in process in Nebraska centre.
I would like to apply H4-EAD but the last stage was confusing where to send application? is it to Nebraska centre or to Texas centre

Service center decision is based on H1B application receipt number.

See the address here: