What is the meaning of, your request to have your case expedited, referral number T1B******YSC was completed

Hiee Anil,
On 10/12/2018 I expidite my opt EAD by calling USCIS on basis of financial loss to the company/person.On 10/15/2018 my case history was updated like this,

On October 15, 2018, your request to have your case expedited, referral number T1B*****YSC,was assigned to an officer for response.

On October 15, 2018, we sent a response to your request to have your case expedited, referral number T1B******YSC.

On October 15, 2018, your request to have your case expedited, referral number T1B******YSC, was completed.

Till now I did not receive any response from uscis to Email r Mail,Can u plz tell me what is that mean
Thank u

USCIS has taken a decision on your expedite request and you will get it in mail.
The final decision will be written in the mailed letter.

You will get it by USPS mail.

final decission means,weather the case is approved r not…?

The final decision will be written in the letter.

The status simply means that they have worked on your request.

oh,thank u very much for quick response

1 Like

HI Tejasri,

How long does that take to get EAD approval after your referral number was completed status

Thanks
Manu

It took 30days for me,but some of my friends got their EAD in 15days.

1 Like

Hi TejaSri reddy,

Did they ask you for any proof of evidence when you expedite ? or did you get direct approval ?
please advise.

Hi,

That means you will get a letter saying about your case status.In my case I got a letter saying that your file is with officer for decision, it may take 60days. After receiving the letter, I got approval in 30days but some my frnds got in 15days.

Thank you for your reply Tejasri. I chatted with Emma chat USCIS today, she is saying they sent an email saying the below. but I didn’t get any email.

The response states " We received your request to expedite the decision on your application. Your case is currently under review. You will receive a decision or notice of further action shortly."

Yeah, when I called they said same that they sent email, but I did not receive any email, I got the letter in the mail.So wait for the mail r once check in your spam.