What happens if i go to original location than reply to H1B amendment location change RFE


Amendment is in progress of H1b location change for same client and same employer from A to B.

I got rfe and its still in process.

What happens if i want to go to original location i.e A.

Do i have to again file amendment for A. Pls guide.

If the old location’s H1B is still valid, you can just simply go back and start working. Then, withdraw the pending amendment.