WES Canada sent documents to Delhi University for verification

(Anonymous) #1

Hello Anil,
Need some pointers/details. WES has sent my documents for verification back to University of Delhi. I have no idea what to do next. WES says that no action is required on my part as it is the University that has to reply to them. But I don’t know on which email id or address they have sent the documents to Univ. of Delhi.

Any help/pointers will be really appreciated. Thanks in advance.

(Anil Gupta) #2

Don’t worry. It is a normal process and WES does it everyday. You are not the first one. They know the address that they need to send it for verification.

(Anonymous) #3

Thanks for the quick reply Anil. But won’t University of Delhi require some fees to be paid by me for them to send the documents to WES?

I am not sure of the process. How will I come to know if some fees has to be paid to Delhi Univ or not. Thanks.

(Anil Gupta) #4

As far as i know, if WES is sending it directly to DU for verification, you do not need to pay anything.
You only pay when you request sealed transcripts from DU directly.

(Prakarsh Upmanyu) #5

Hi, did DU finally respond to WES with verified results? If so, how long did it take?

(Anil Gupta) #6

Hi @Prakarsh_Upmanyu

Not sure if you will get the response back for your question as it was asked anonymously by some visitor.

If WES is requesting is directly from DU, then DU will respond and WES would already have the process in place. Else, they would not have initiated it.

(Prakarsh Upmanyu) #7

Hi @Anil_Gupta, I understand that the process has started and that WES has requested DU for further verification. I just wanted to get an idea of the time it takes for DU to successfully respond to WES with verification. Similar for IP university. In my case, WES has requested verification from both my academic institutes.