We mailed you a notice informing you of the action we intend to take on your case

USCIS case Status - Notice informing you of the action

"On October 12, 2018, we began reviewing your Form I-140, Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker, Receipt Number SRC1690101***. We mailed you a notice informing you of the action we intend to take on your case.

Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials. If you do not receive your notice by October 26, 2018, please call the USCIS Contact Center at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to How to Change Your Address | USCIS to give us your new mailing address."

Could you please suggest is it a denial or approval or another RFE?

Nothing can be said for sure just by looking at this status.

NOID - Notice of Intent to Deny Possible

But, chances are high that this refers to Notice of Intent to Deny(NOID) but not a denial(a step before a deny).

Its a kind of RFE where USCIS gives you a chance to prove your application with some additional documents. Upon successful submission of the requested documents, your petition can be approved.

thanks a lot anil for the quick reply.

below is the mail I got from USCIS

"Your Case Status: Decision

On October 12, 2018, we began reviewing your Form I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER, Receipt Number SRC1690101***. We mailed you a notice informing you of the action we intend to take on your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials. If you do not receive your notice by October 26, 2018, please call the USCIS Contact Center at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision. "

I searched in web and found some people got approved after this.

Ya…that’s what I also said that nothing can be said with surety as it is a general status message that USCIS uses.
Once you receive the letter, you will get to know.

Don’t worry. Even if it is a NOID, they will give chance to submit documents and then your application will be approved.
If it is a direct approval, you are fine.

Just wait for the letter.

Hi Anil, my attorney just mailed me saying it was NOID. what are my options now?

What is the reason given for NOID?

NOID = Notice of Intent to Deny

Which means that USCIS is asking your employer on reasons as why they should NOT deny your application. They would have specified the documents which may need to be submitted to USCIS if your employer wants USCIS to re-think.

You have to read the NOID letter or ask your attorney about what it says.
I can only help if I know the contents of the letter.

Hello Anil

On October 16, 2020 we began reviewing your Form I-140, Immigration Petition for Alien Worker, Receipt Number SRCXXXXXX.
We mailed you a notice informing you of the action we intend to take on you case.

Please follow the instruction in the notice and submit any requested materials.

What does this mean Ravi is it a not a good sign?