VFS Global passport renewal in USA - unable to find register on VFS portal

I submitted it successfully. They fixed the errors

Has anyone mailed their application packet to VFS now that the website issues seem to have been resolved? I am planning to get documents notarized tomorrow and mail them out in the next day or so.

@NehaL, On the Courier Service Address page, did you provide your mailing address or VFS global address. Please advise

Not able to create profile with below options. Anyone facing the same issue?

I am also facing the same issue. All the fields are same. May be issue with Passport going to Expire - 5 tears Validity. Pressing on Proceed button resulting in no action. Can anyone help me in this ?

I am also facing the same issue Proceed button doesnt work. I have emailed them 2 days back not heard anything back yet.

me also having same issue Proceed button not working

I am also facing the same issue

Same Issue. Proceed button results is No Action ā€¦ No error message. I emailed vfs but no help as of now. Anyone pls suggest.

I am also having the same issue. Does anyone know to whom we need to reach out regarding this issue. Thanks.

Hi, Did you get an answer to this?

Does anyone know where to mail the package if we are opting for ā€œown courier labelā€?

Do we have to register on VFSglobal? Iā€™m having issues at this step. I have activated my account but it is not logging in when I enter the credentials. It says incorrect username or password. While trying to reset the password, Iā€™m not receiving any mail for resetting it.

Hello Maurali , ā€œProceedā€ button not working when i am trying to create new application in VFS GLOBAL website. looks like you did pass through that step.Can you please help us letting know the steps you followed .

Hello,
After few days of continuous exploration, I found that there is a bug with the vfs system that doesnā€™t let users to create an application for specific passport services selected on the application.
Especially when trying to create one for minor (below 15years). You can override the issue by choosing different options on initial screen as mentioned in the screenshot below. And donā€™t worry as this is used just to create an user account and you will be asked again to mention the minorā€™s category once you logged in to the application where you can change it. Also, I would prefer to create the initial user account on our name instead of minorā€™s name and add / change the ā€œFirst Name and Last Nameā€ while adding the applicant later once logged in to the application.
Hope this helps!

1 Like

I highly recommend these mjsuryaā€™s steps. I was able to create profile and login as well. Thanks mjsurya!

Below is the reply from Vfsglobal customer support that I got today for your reference,

Dear XXX,

Thank you for contacting the VFS Indian Visa , Passport & OCI Application Center Help Desk in United States.

We understand that you want to apply for Re-issue of Indian Passport for your minor child and facing an issue.

Please note that you need to select ā€œPassport going to Expire/Already Expired-Upto 18 years of ageā€ in the Passport service field and select ā€œMinor less than 18ā€ in the applying as field.

In case of any further assistance, please feel free to reply on the same email and we will be glad to assist you.

Can you share the mail Id where you raised this issue please. Also if there is a customer support phone number do send it to me.

Hi Murali,
I am also facing this issue.
Are you able to solve this issue ? it yes can you please share the info

Thanks