VFS Global passport renewal in USA - unable to find register on VFS portal

Hi All,

I have started my passport application renewal process via VFS global website. Below is their instruction for submission. Unfortunately, I am not able to find the create profile and register on the VFS portal link. Could someone please guide me here?

*****. Instruction *****
Follow the below steps to complete the mail-in application submission process.

Create profile and register on VFS portal system and click on “Send application by post system & complete the subsequent steps:

Having same issue. Were you able to figure out?

Can you please paste the link where you guys are trying?
I also have to do passport renewal.

Could you please share me the VFS Global passport renewal web site URL from USA

I am having the same issue. I saw on Twitter that they have not yet fully launched so I believe we will need to wait for them to announce. After then we should be able to do it. Hope that helps.

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/usa/en/ind/apply-passport

Hi, I’m having the same issue - what is the URL for the registration of VFS portal profile? (step3)

This is what the VFS site says Step 3. The issue is the link of ‘Send Application by Post System & Complete the subsequent steps’ is not there. Does anyone know if VFS site is still not up and running?

You need to follow the below steps to complete the mail-in application submission process.

Create profile and register on VFS portal system and click on “Send application by post system & complete the subsequent steps:

Choose the correct state of Residence as per the Consular Jurisdiction and correct passport category as per your purpose of visit.

Choose Mode of Submission as Postal. Note: Indian Consular Application Centre are not accepting application in person due to COVID -19.

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/usa/en/ind/apply-passport

1 Like

Just now i saw the Notice: Please note “Application applying process” with Indian Visa, Passport & OCI Application Centre(s) will be enabled from November 4, 2020. But still it was not accepting the 3rd step.
Still i cant see the tabs.
You need to follow the below steps to complete the mail-in application submission process.

Choose the correct state of Residence as per the Consular Jurisdiction and correct passport category as per your purpose of visit.

Choose Mode of Submission as Postal. Note: Indian Consular Application Centre are not accepting application in person due to COVID -19.

IT WAS OPENED…
While i am creating customer i saw the field Govt Reference Number, Any idea about this.

Should be Application Reference Number from the Government Online application

I entered that, it was not going to next screen after submitting.

same issue here. I sent them an email. They are usually good on responding via twitter too.

Oh Ok , to which mail id you sent the mail. Please share

Thanks, please keep us posted! Also please could you share the email ID you used to contact VFS, I am not getting a confirmation email (with the URN) from their end when I created a profile

I actually used the “contact us” link https://visa.vfsglobal.com/usa/en/ind/contact-us and explained the issue. No response yet.

Thanks, I did the same and will update if and when I receive a response!

Could some please assist me with the courier service address I should provide for Washington DC jurisdiction?

Hi @sam30 I am unable to proceed to this step -when I press submit after filling in details in the “add new customer” fields, I don’t see any error message, but also don’t see the next page. Do you have any suggestions? I am applying to SFO jurisdiction so can’t comment on courier address yet sorry! Thanks