USCIS service center address for B2 visitor visa i539 extension

Thank you @Anil_Gupta,
I have gone through the instructions and instructions took me to a page in USCIS. and it only talks about H4 but not visitor visa. hence checking with you.

could you please confirm is this the right address

USCIS
ATTN: I-539
2501 S. State Highway 121
Business Suite 400
Lewisville, TX 75067

HI @Suri

You have to use this USCIS service center address for B1/B2 visa extension:

USCIS Dallas Lockbox

For U.S. Postal Service (USPS):

USCIS
P.O. Box 660166
Dallas, TX 75266

For FedEx, UPS, and DHL deliveries:

USCIS
ATTN: I-539
2501 S. State Highway 121 Business
Suite 400
Lewisville, TX 75067

Dear @Anil_Gupta,

Thanks a lot for clarification.
Really appreciate your help and time.

1 Like

Hi Anil,
I am in need to apply for B2 Tourist visa extension for my parents whose current I-94 Expires in first week of August.

I read through your responses on other posts however I do have a couple of questions.

As known, due to the prevailing Co-Vid crisis, The airline in which my parent’s flew in, cancelled their return flights and as of now there is no booking options being shown for future dates to India.

B2 Extension form asks for proof of return booking. Can you shed some light how others have handled this in the current scenario.

Also, if I need to show evidence of financial support for my parent’s stay here, should I be submitting my financial records, and if yes, is 3 month bank statement in my name is good enough?

Thanks again for your help and inputs!!

@Anil_Gupta, request your to respond to my above question.

For return flights, did you try signing up your parents in vande bharat mission flights?

No not yet. I have been thinking about it, however also hesitant to let my parents travel anytime soon.

Do you know if registration acknowledgement for VandeBharat would qualify for a proof of willingness to return?

Hi @Divine

I have given sample letter for B2 extension here along with what app documents should be attached.

You can attach the return flight cancellation notice too.

Thank you all for your inputs!!

Hi @Anil_Gupta,
I was only able to get to the covering letter with the link provided but not the document check list.

Since I am sponsoring my parent’s stay here and cant provide my parents bank records, as they are already here, do I need to fill up form I-134 affidavit of Sponsorship for both my parents?

So far I have the following:
I-539
I-539A,
I-94s for both my parents,
Cancelled air ticket letter from airline due to covid,
Covering letter from my father seeking extension
Letter from Indian Govt about Co-Vid Emergency.
My bank statements for 3 months

Do I need to submit scanned passport and visa copies of my parents?
Do I need to submit I-134 for both my parents?
Do I need to provide a covering letter from my side as well, stating that I will be sponsoring their stay.
Any other documents that I may have missed?

Appreciate if you can provide a detailed insight, as I am hoping not to have administrative delays.

Thanks!!