Traveling with US citizen kid

I am on H 4 visa and my petition is approved till 2024. I want to travel to India with my daughter who is US citizen . Problem is I need to get my visa stamped . Am I eligible for emergency appointment for stamping ? I heard that these days it’s really difficult to get visa stamped .My Dropbox is still valid as last Stamp expired on Dec 2020.

You may not qualify for EA however as your kid is US citizen, you can attach copy of child’s birth certificate and US passport with the H4 stamping document and submit to the dropbox. This will help you get H4 approved. Parents of US citizen are exempt from travel ban and qualify for NIE.