My wife is in H4 and would like to travel to India during my Employer A’s extension applying in Mar 2019 (Likely in Premium Processing since same employer & no change in job) & Employer B’s H1B transfer (New Job) applying in Mar 2019 using regular. Could you please explain the risks on this scenario?
We’re filing H1B Extension & Transfer with H4 Extensions & EAD renewals together with both employers simultaneously. Her current H4 and EAD valid until 24th Sep 2019. Planning to return in July 2019.
Appreciated for the prompt response. From my understanding H4 will not be approved in Premium processing with my current employer A. But she will be back before the decision made on H1B Transfer with the new employer B. Is there any chance to get approved?
If she travel after get approved H4 extension with Premium with Employer A, meanwhile H4 pending with New Employer B… Can she get stamped based on Employer A and return to USA?.. I’ll be working with Employer A until the new one get approved.