Travel out of country while greencard in process

Hi is it safe to travel to mexico to get my h4 stamping done while my greencard is in process

Make sure you have AP document or EAD/AP combo card so if your visa is denied for some reason you can travel back on AP.

Thsnk you Kalpesh.We just applied for freencard and dont have AP.Is that the only reason incase visa gets rejected, its not advisable to travel?

Consult a lawyer and discuss your situation before planning to go for visa stamping.