Please help me , is it safe to go India for stamping in below scenario ?
I am working for big desi company A and I have approved I-797 for client B till July 2019.
But now my client is changed and working for client C and amendment is in process.
Will it be safe to go India for stamping and return back USA in current scenario ?
Safe to travel for stamping when H1B amendment is pending
Safety with respect to approval and denial of H1B stamping varies with each case. Nobody can predict it.
Legally, you can travel and go for stamping with no issues.
The general guidance that I usually share and recommend is to NOT travel while any of your h1B application is pending.
More scenarios are covered here:
Thanks Sir for your time n help
You are welcome. Let me know if you have any questions.