Stimulus Check Eligibility with H4 ITIN but child SSN

Mine almost same spouse ssn+ssn +itin child+ ssn child . My status on irs says status not available but my very close friend received his check on same status 2900$

1 Like

I m sure u r as my co workers received at same status & my status is same we just got update our payment is scheduled for 30 April

@sam - Tried to contact the CR department but they are not taking any calls. So, just wait and see for now. Meanwhile we should get the SSN updated by sending a letter to IRS.

Let me know if you have any ideas/suggestions/expert advice/etc.

Hi Anil,

You have mentioned that many confirmed H1b ssn + H4 Itin received stimulus . we didnt get anything yet . can you confirm

Hi,
Is SSN + ITIN combination eligible ?

Hi Anil,
I forgot to update my wife SSN number during 2019 Tax filing. Is there any way where I can receive the stimulus payment since my wife has a valid SSN number.
Please let me know your feedback.
PKS

IRS has a page where they say that you can send them the SSN information to update their records.

I am not sure if they will consider the updated SSN for stimulus check or not.

Thanks Anil. Can we claim this amount during 2020 Tax filing?
Do you have any idea on this?
PKS

IRS has not given any such option yet. They may or may not announce it.

Hi Ganesh,
Did you receive the stimulus check?
Iā€™m also in the same category and I forgot to mention my wife SSN number.
PS

HI Anil
Is there any further update regarding the people in category where
Primary Tax holder is having SSN with Spouse ITIN and children SSN.
Did anyone reported they got Stimulus?
or anyone who filed tax amendment updating ITIN with SSN for spouse?

Hi Pradeep,

No, I did not receive the Stimulus check , if the gross income is under $75K, some people have received it .

Many people are amending their tax return hoping that they will receive the stimulus package once amendment is processed. However the amendment may take long time.
I just called tax consultant and he told me that many people are doing amendment by updating ITIN to SSN.

Did anyone who filed tax amendment updating ITIN with SSN for spouse receive any updates?