STEM EAD expiry , H4 EAD pending due to Covid delay

Hi my STEM EAD is expiring on Aug 25th 2020. Filed for H4 COS and h4 EAD in feb 2020 to avoid processing delays. Biometric for COS postoned to unknown date due to covid though I received email for biometric. From experience could you please let me know if my h4 cos and h4 EAD gets approved before my STEM EAD expiry Aug 25th. Also are there any amendments in my kind of situation if approval is not done before Aug 25th regarding contuation of work. Please suggest what can be done.

H4 and EAD cannot be approved until briometric is completed first.

If biometric happen in June is there chance of my case getting approved by Aug 25th?

I don’t know. It depends on USCIS workload, which would most certainly increase as lot of people are waiting for Biometric.

I am in a very similar situation. I had my biometric scheduled on Mar 18 and the offices were closed due to COVID and I have still not got my rescheduled appointment. My expiry is August 13th.

Is there anyone in the USCIS we could contact to accelerate the process?
I am going to be terminated from the current job if it does not come on time.
Kindly let me know about your experience of processing time during pandemic situation.


Still in the same situation. USICS case status still says finger printing fee received :frowning: