Hello Anil ,
My current company A is causing delay for starting my GC process.(more 6 months) .They have a sister company B and have an adverstisement ready now and want me to start my process with them.
I have a few questions based on this
Is it best to wait for a few months and start GC with current company ?
Are there any consequences of starting with sister company ?
Once sister company B I 140 is approved , do I have do work on their payroll for 6 months ? Will someone question me later during GC process ?
Can I use sister company’s I 140 for extensions with current employer ?
Once my 485 is approved , I should file a h1 transfer to sister company ?? Or is it better to do the transfer now if I file with them ?
I would appreciate your response.