RFE - Need help in Responding to L2 EAD Renewal

Hi Anil,

I am in the same boat now.
We did parallel filing of L1A,L2 and L2EAD.
L1 approved on March 14th 2020.
Expedited EAD on March23rd.
Expedite request approved on April 2nd and I received RFE on May 5th 2020.
Haven’t received the mail from USCIS yet. I am waiting to see what was the RFE is.

Hi,
I have the same kind of a case with L2 visa extension and L2 EAD.
My husband’s and my L1A and L2 visa extension was filed on Feb 10, 2020 together with his under premium processing and mine under general. L1A is approved on Feb 28,2020 until May 31, 2022. Current visa of my husband and myself expires on May 31, 2020 so is my currrent EAD.
Gave my L2 visa extension biometrics on March 3, 2020. The status is still showing as ‘fingerprints taken’.
Filed for my L2 EAD separately on March 14, 2020 as my spouse’s company wouldn’t file it.
I got my L2 EAD RFE on April 27th, 2020 to submit evidence to establish that I currently hold valid L2 visa valid beyond May 31, 2020 as the spouse of L1 nonimmigrant. They are asking for documents to show notice of approval for my L2 visa, my i-94 arrival & departure record, receipt number of my approved L2 visa extension if filed earlier and/ or a copy of my passport with personal pages, visas I last entered the US and latest visa stamp on my passport.

This was confusing but I did file RFE response via my lawyers. But I am not sure how long they would take to respond, I am not going to be working post my current EAD expires but hoping they respond quick and approve.

Please let me know what to expect.

I don’t understand your question. Can you please clearly ask what you really want to know here?

Since I filed through my lawyers, would USCIS approve the RFE for my EAD and process any sooner or is it the same processing times as normal?

Filing through lawyer does not guarantee any approval or fast response. It is all dependent on your paperwork.