I’m working in the humanitarian aid sector and currently responsible for the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) as Regional Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning Specialist. I have over 10 years of experience in different countries doing the same job. I looked at the skilled list, and the Research and Development Manager (132511- ANZSCO) matched my experience. Could anyone confirm/ share his/ her experience for the same skill set, whether or not I’m eligible? My job responsibilities include;
• In collaboration with the country offices in the MENA region, identify research topics and coordinate with others (internally and externally) to deepen knowledge in specific areas, and lead high quality, peer-reviewed, research linked to the gender-based violence (GBV), Protection Impact Growth Strategy, women economic empowerment (WEE), Sexual and reproductive health, emergency responses, and a life free from violence.
• Analyze research results and recommend new strategies or new development or innovations in the project approaches.
• Develop and implement a high-quality impact baseline and monitoring system for the GBV Protection Impact Growth Strategy and the overall MENA Strategy based on global indicators, and aligned with country office and regional commitments.
• Prepare regular, user-friendly internal materials to report progress, challenges, and priorities for the programming to keep COs, member partners, and Regional staff updated.
• Proactively work with Advocacy and Communications staff to ensure wide dissemination of the research/ knowledge products in the MENA region and globally
Any information would be highly appreciated.