Renew Green card holder Parent's Indian passport without US address proof

My mother-in-law’s Indian passport is expiring in 4 months. She is currently in US and planning to stay for another 6 months. She has a green card, but does not have any form of proof of US address. How can we renew her Indian passport from US?

You can get her state ID. That can work as address proof.

I have inquired on this. Even applying for the State ID, an address proof is needed

I am not sure what else can work here. You may have to contact CKGS.

The complete US address proof list is available here for your reference: