Relationship status is changed. How to include Partner/Spouse in application submitted for PR?

(Gurminder Singh) #1

Hello Anil,

My relationship status was engaged during the invitation time I got to submit the PR application ( i.e 60 days). The same information I updated in the invite application (i.e my relationship status is engaged.with my intended date of marriage ).

Now, since I am married and my PR application is still in the submitted state. How can I include my spouse in the same application ( whether or not it is possible ? ) or what is the process or way to include or get spouse/partner PR?

Please guide.

Thank You

(Anil Gupta) #2

There is an option to add updated information in your pending Lodged application.

You go and add information about your spouse there.

(Gurminder Singh) #3

Thank You Anil.

What information shall I add, I mean is there a specific format to it ?

Please advise.

(Anil Gupta) #4

What extra information you have?

You should add the documents about your spouse and add a note that your situation has changed.

(Gurminder Singh) #5

Currently all related documents like marriage certificate, partner passport, english competency are in process and I don’t have any of that documents handy.

All I have is the information about my marriage and marriage invitation.

(Anil Gupta) #6

Nobody can help you in that case. The documentary proof is required to prove the relationship.